Anti-stress hormones: Work & Functions
Hormones are chemicals produced by different glands across our body. They travel through the bloodstream, acting as messengers and play a part in many bodily processes. One of these important functions includes regulation of mood. Good mood or pleasure giving components are extensive and can be measured using 2 major factors: integrative factors/underlying factors (intellectual, biological, character and moral sub-factors) and external factors (conduct, socio-cultural, prudent, geological, life occasions and feel sub-factors). Among every integrative factor, biological homeostasis are the noteworthy indicators of pleasure. Along these lines, this report intends to consider natural factors that underlie satisfaction of good mood. Anti-Stress Hormones will take a shot at its own, through the system of adjusting hormones by means of the cerebrum's control place. Be that as it may, you have to comprehend there are numerous reasons why this instrument is out of parity, in any case. This report will further include various components that determines the good mood regulation in body and its benefits.
2. Dr Jeff Butterworth (2020). How Does Happy Hormones Work?. Happy healthy You https://happyhealthyyou.com/blogs/articles/how-does-happy-hormones-work
3. Duman RS, Li N. A neurotrophic hypothesis of depression: role of synaptogenesis in the actions of NMDA receptor antagonists. Philos Trans R Soc Lond B Biol Sci. 2012;367(1601):2475‐2484. doi:10.1098/rstb.2011.0357
4. Andrew H. Miller (2018). Five Things to Know About Inflammation and Depression. Psychiatric Times April 30, 2018 Volume 35 Issue 4 https://www.psychiatrictimes.com/special-reports/five-things-know-about-inflammation-and-depression
5. D`Arcy Lyness (2014). Anxiety Disorders. Teens Health from Nemours March 2014 https://kidshealth.org/en/teens/anxiety.html
6. BETHANY BROOKSHIRE (2013). Dopamine Is _________Is it love? Gambling? Reward? Addiction?. Slate.com July 3, 2013 https://slate.com/technology/2013/07/what-is-dopamine-love-lust-sex-addiction-gambling-motivation-reward.html
7. Olivia Ryan (2018). Happiness Hormones: How They Differ and Why it is Important. Thrive Global March 30, 2018. https://thriveglobal.com/stories/happiness-hormones-how-they-differ-and-why-it-is-important/
8. Hormone Health Network."Estrogen | Endocrine Society." Hormone.org, Endocrine Society, 6 June 2020, https://www.hormone.org/your-health-and-hormones/glands-and-hormones-a-to-z/hormones/estrogen
9. Kronenberg, H. Williams Textbook of Endocrinology, Saunders Elsevier, 2008. Halbreich, U. CNS Drugs, 2001.
10. Glick ID, Bennett SE. Psychiatric complications of progesterone and oral contraceptives. J Clin Psychopharmacol. 1981;1(6):350‐367. doi:10.1097/00004714-198111000-00003
11. Panossian A, Wagner H. Stimulating effect of adaptogens: an overview with particular reference to their efficacy following single dose administration.Phytother Res.2005;19(10):819–38.
12. Keri Glaeeman (2014). 13 Foods That Fight Stress. Prevention.com May22, 2014 https://www.prevention.com/life/a20444221/13-healthy-foods-that-reduce-stress-and-depression/
13. Katie Rankell (2018). Foods that can reduce anxiety. UCI Health Nov 29, 2018 https://www.ucihealth.org/blog/2018/11/food-anxiety
14. Isao Nadaokaa,, Kazuki Watanabeb, Masaaki Yasuea, Manabu Samia, Yasushi Kitagawaa andYoshihiro Mimakib (2011). Oral Administration of Cimicifuga racemosa Extract Attenuates
15. Immobilization Stress-Induced Reactions. Natural Product Communications Vol. 7 (1) 2012 https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/1934578X1200700107
16. Smitha Bhandari (2019). How Different Antidepressants Work. Webmd.com June 27, 2019 https://www.webmd.com/depression/how-different-antidepressants-work